JNTU-K B.Tech R10 All Results
It is difficult to search the all JNTU-K B.Tech Results in the popular websites like manabadi.com, schools9.com. For this purpose we are providing all the results at a single place. All the students of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Kakinada or JNTU-K can check their results from the sites jntuk4u.com, jntu.firstonnet.in and www.resultsrelease.com. You can access all the results from this post and if you did not get any result comment here then we will update as soon as possible. JNTU-K R10 B.Tech All Results i.e from I B.Tech I Semester to IV B.Tech II Semester.
JNTU-K B.Tech R10 Percentage Calculator:JNTU-K/Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University R10 B.Tech aggregate percentage calculator is a online tool in which you can calculate your B.Tech aggregate percentage of B.Tech Degree by just entering the marks you got. Hardly it will take 5 minutes to calculate. You don't want to do the big things just you have enter the marks and it will automatically give the Sum and Total Marks Obtained and Summary of Each Semester and Total Aggregate Percentage of whole B.Tech. We are providing this calculator with the option to select Branch in which you are studying and with the subject Names.
How to Check Aggregate Percentage of Marks:
- Select "Course", "Regulation" and Enter "Roll Number" in below fields.
- Then click on "Get Calculator" button.
- There you can find the Aggregate Percentage Calculator
- Select the Branch i.e. CE, EEE, ME, ECE, CSE etc. and Click on the "1-1" Tab
- Enter your Subject wise marks in the Blanks Provided and Repeat this up to "4-2" Tab
- If you don't have marks then click on the link named as "JNTU-K B.Tech R10 All Results"
- Then Click on Summary Tab, There you will find Semester wise Marks Obtained, Grand Total and Aggregate Percentage of your whole B.Tech.
- Now you can check Print Preview by clicking on "Print Preview" button and take Print out for future reference by clicking on "Print" button provided.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK) is a state university in Kakinada, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India.
It was established on 16 July 1946 as the College of Engineering, Vizagapatnam, in kakinada, by the then government of composite Madras state. It was later named the Government College of Engineering, Kakinada. After being initially affiliated to the University of Madras and later to the Andhra University, it became a constituent college of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in 1972, through The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Act, 1972 and was renamed JNTU College of Engineering, Kakinada.
For postgraduate students, the university offers various M.Tech courses. The intake for these courses is on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering examination for non-sponsored and entrance test conducted by the university for sponsored and self-supporting candidates. JNTU Kakinada offers MSIT program in collaboration with Carnegie Mellon University, USA.
If you found this post is useful or helpful to you, please do share this on social networking sites like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest etc.